Friday, November 24, 2006

an empty space

After nearly three weeks of muddling along and reassuring myself that I'm coping really well, and distracting myself, and doing perfectly fine on my own (as I have done before, for very long periods of time), the monstrous libido has finally attacked and decided to thrust its way back into my consciousness with relentless insistence. All I can think about is the boy with whom fucking feels like more than fucking, and part of me, due to the circumstances of this split, is nagging away saying I should get over him and I don't know, sleep with other people, or something.

But I don't want to AT ALL, I know that I could but I can't imagine being touched by anyone else right now, and as I sit here feeling so horny that I practically feel like a part of my body is missing, all I can think about is his mouth on me and his hands on me and a thousand other splintered images that drive me crazy, because while they're insanely erotic, all they do is further highlight his absence.

And I can't write about the sex because it makes me feel funny, which is even more annoying, because I do find that writing about sex is a fabulous outlet for sexual frustration.

I've missed lovers before, but why does this one feel so different? Have I just changed? Or am I kidding myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home