Thursday, April 20, 2006

Introduction

About me:

  • I'm a woman in my mid-twenties, living alone somewhere in Europe.
  • I love to read.
  • I love to eat.
  • I love having great sex.
  • To me, great sex has nothing to do with the exchange of bodily fluids, nor penetration, nor orgasms, nor touching in intimate places - it is an exchange of energy. A good sexual relationship can extend so far beyond pleasuring one another physically and go way into the metaphysical.
  • I consider my sexuality to be the very core of my being. It's one of the few things that wasn't fucked with when I was a child - I'm grateful every day for my luck in that respect.
  • I'm a definite masochist and find it hard to decide, on my own, to have fun in non-self-destructive ways. This blog is part of my cheer-myself-up routine.
  • The nature of my work is irrelevant... it's cultural, and involves a lot of travel. I think it's much more fun to fill in the blanks for yourself, and try to guess if you know any of the people in the story, know me, know the place, know the industry.
  • I've been devouring sex blogs pretty much since the phenomenon started, and the writing I link to is, in my opinion, super hot and special.
  • I've had many other blogs, but this is the first one dedicated to sex.
  • I'm bisexual, but mentioning that is sort of an afterthought; I find certain people attractive, and some of them are male, others female. I tend to forget that not everyone is like that, despite my lack of fortune with straight girls!
  • I'm currently single and ridiculously horny; this blog is born out of horniness and constantly thinking about sex (I thought I thought about it constantly before; boy, was I wrong) and also an attempt to burn off some sexual energy in writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home